The ideal candidate for the FSO position will be responsible for coordinating and directing security measures necessary for an effective security program in accordance with company policy, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254), and Program Classification Guides. The FSO position requires self-motivation and ability to work in an independent or team environment with minimal direction, demonstrating the confidence necessary to make critical security decisions concerning contracts and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Security Administration or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of NISPOM, other relevant DoD security guidance, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards.
- Experience leading Facility Clearance (FCL) and Personnel Clearance (PCL) programs.
- Experience conducting security investigations.
- ISP / FSO Certification.
- Courier and escort preparation procedures.
- Knowledge of Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Experience leading Operational Security (OPSEC) programs and National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) requirements.
- Experience as senior official leading an Insider Threat Program.
- Strong understanding of Controlled Unclassified Information and DoD Manual standards and requirements.
- Experience as a Communications Security (COMSEC) Custodian and thorough understanding of associated program and safeguarding requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of JPAS, eQUIP, NISS, DISS, and OBMS systems.
- Experience preparing and submitting DSS/DCSA Security Baseline Assessment and ICBTL, as well as conducting internal self-assessments.
- Experience in FOCI and CFIUS reporting requirements and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver the highest value to customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Active U.S. government Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work with a commitment to leading facility security programs, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer